Crowder and Scoggins, Ltd. has a “give back” attitude toward the local community and surrounding area. The members of the firm have done so through their efforts to enhance the well-being of society by giving to charitable causes and by overseeing charitable organizations and projects.
- Crowder Fitness Center – Monroe County YMCA
- Crowder Courtyard – Washington University
- Major Benefactor – Oerter Aquatic Center Monroe County YMCA
- President – Sophia and Elmer Oerter Charitable Foundation
- President – Dorothy Weinel Eppinger Foundation
- Founder and Managing Trustee of the Crowder Family Foundation
- Life Fellows of the William Greenleaf Eliot Society